The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Lords of the Fallen
Lords of the Fallen Cheats
Lords of the Fallen
Submitted by: David K.
Skip Intro Videos:
To skip intro videos on the PC, open your Steam installation file directory:
"\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Lords Of The Fallen\videos"
Open the folder and find the following files:
Take these three files and delete them, move them to a back-up folder, or rename them.
Doing so will cause a blank screen as the game starts. The opening selection menu
takes a moment to load, so it won’t appear instantly. Still, this should lead to a
* If you're unhappy with your starting class, don't fret. You'll find the equipment for
all three classes in the first few hours with enough exploration, so feel free to
change your approach without starting the game over.
* Keep that shield up at all times. Enemies like to hide behind corners and catch you
off guard, which can be deadly without proper protection.
* If you're not wearing the heaviest armor in the game, get used to rolling. The shield
works at times, but dodging an attack completely proves even more effective. This is
especially true for many boss fights since a lot of them can just blow right through
most shields with ease.
* You can use a checkpoint and enemies won't spawn again... as long as you don't bank
your experience points.
* The more you kill enemies without banking your XP, the more total XP you receive
thanks to a multiplier that shows on the bottom of the screen. If you die, that
multiplier goes back down to zero.
* When you die, you can go back to that spot and get your XP back, a la Souls games.
There's a twist though – a percentage counts down, and if you don't reach the spot
in time the XP disappears.
* Explore the world thoroughly. Even in the first few hours there are a lot of areas to
discover, which in turns results in more handy items and equipment. Just be careful
though, as it's easy to get lost in Lords of the Fallen.
* Unless you know you're going to be using magic a lot, spend most of your XP on
attribute points. They will help more in the long run.
* Always try to get behind enemies to backstab them. Backstabs often take out
enemies in one or two hits.
Successfully complete the indicated task to obtain the corresponding legendary item:
* Clawfinger Scythe: Kill Worshiper after he kills two of his own minions.
Special Feature: One-handed heavy attack casts a demonic scythe.
* Commander Shield: Kill Commander without blocking a single attack.
Special Feature: Creates three projectiles in the form of minor shields.
* Curse: Loot from a dead body in the "Old Quarters" area.
Special Feature: Blocking attacks will replenish magic.
Block Defense: 100%
* Defender-I Buckler: Kill the fire-element Brother last.
Special Feature: Reflect fire-damage for all blocked attacks.
* Defender-II Buckler: Kill the lightning-element Brother last.
Special Feature: Reflect lightning-damage for all blocked attacks.
* Firewalker Shortsword: Kill Guardian without extinguishing any braziers.
Special Feature: Deal fire-damage often.
* Lightning Hammer: Use a lightning-damage weapon to defeat the Annihilator.
Special Feature: Get more power for two-handed lunging attacks.
* Persistence Greatsword: Kill the First Warden without taking any damage.
Special Feature: One-handed heavy attack that causes a tremor.
Stain Hammer: Kill Beast without getting poisoned.
Special Feature: Two-handed heavy attack casts a Poison Pool.
Unlimited Attribute Points:
First, find the Curse sword, which is located in the Citadel region (check in the
Old Quarters). Now go to the Graveyard region and bury the sword in the Kyle Ember's
grave. Defeat the ghost, then retrieve the sword and equip it. Your luck attribute
should increase by five points. Save your progress at the nearest checkpoint and exit
the game completely. Load it again and you should find your luck has increased by +5,
doubled. You can repeat this process as often as you like, then use the Shard of
Heroes and reassign your points in categories that suit you better.
Easy "Do unto others..." achievement or trophy:
You must kill the First Warden with his Persistence Greatsword in New Game + mode.
Use your main weapon to damage him to 10% health, then deliver the killing blow
with the Persistence Greatsword.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.