The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Medal Of Honor - Airborne
Medal Of Honor - Airborne Cheats
Medal Of Honor - Airborne
Submitted by: RM
Start the game with the "-enableconsole" command line parameter. Then, press ~ during
game play to display the console window. Type one of the following codes and press
God mode - god
Flight mode - fly
Disable flight mode - etheral or walk
Upgrade weapon by level - upgradeweapon
Toggle HUD - showhud
Slow motion - slomo [0.1-1000.0]
Toggle first person - behindview [0 or 1]
Ammo for all weapons - allammo
All weapons - allweapons
All weapons, ammo - loaded
No clipping mode - ghost
Play indicated demo - demoplay [name]
Records demo - demorec [name]
Stop recording a demo - stopdemo
Reload current weapon - reload
Switch to next weapon - switch
Suicide - suicide
Teleport, if present - teleport
Kill all of that class - killall [enemy class]
In the final part of the Der Flakturm mission, when you have to escape through the sewer,
you will meet about six of the hard to kill elite machine gun soldiers. It is almost
impossible to defeat them all. It is much easier to run past them all. Make sure you have
at least three health bars. Once you climb the ladder the game is all but over.
Demo version: Quick weapon upgrades:
Submitted by: RM
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the
file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "DefaultWeapon.ini" file
in the "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Medal of Honor Airborne Demo\UnrealEngine3\
MOHAGame\Config" folder. Change the following lines:
By doing this, you can get all the weapon upgrades after 1, 2, and 3 kills instead of
25, 50 and 100 kills. Do this for each weapon so you can see the upgrades available.
In the demo you are only able to use the Colt 1911, MP40, Mauser K98, Thompson sub
machine gun, and the M1 Garand.
Skill drop locations:
- Land in the tower southwest of the town hall.
- Land in the right window of the guard house that is near the southwest AA gun.
- Land on the roof of a house south of the town hall.
- Land on the church tower.
- Land through the far left open ledge on the balcony that is on the right side of the
- Land in the broken water barrel located by the motor pool fuel tanks.
- Land through the window on the broken walkway with arches near the eastern smoke.
- Land on top of the crane part of the cargo loader in the circular arena.
- Land on the pillar near the circular arena.
- Land in the open room in the ruins.
- Land on the wooden frame on the roof by the M8 part (the house where the tank
- Land in the opening of a broken house by the green smoke flare by the tank.
- Land on the roof a broken down building north of the tank area.
- Land through the door of a pillbox south of the huge lookout bunker (not the tower
with the radar).
- Land on the concrete wall directly west of the same bunker with the pillbox drop spot.
You must land on the first wall directly west of the bunker. Start -flaring your
parachute immediately as you start to drop.
*Operation Market Garden
- Land on the catwalk by the church steeple or inside it. Watch out for the sniper
- Land on the plank that connects two houses, south of you when you drop from the air.
The house is located by the crate where you get the Gammon grenades.
- Land through a window from the direction you start in the air; near the "Destroy radio
- Land in the hole in the wall. This skill drop is left of the drop where you have to
land on the two planks that connect each other. The hole is on the left side of the
building in an alleyway.
- While in the air, face towards the bridge. Go towards to the road northwest of your
position once facing the bridge. Land on the metal balcony on the building that is on
the left side of the that road.
- Land on top of the middle large silo. Watch out for sniper fire.
- Land through the upper doorway of the building where you have to blow up the munitions
stockpile. It is located directly behind you when you jump.
- Land on the flatbed train west of the munitions stockpile building. It has nothing on it.
The tracks you are looking for are above all the other tracks.
- Land on the second metal catwalk under the far right large silo when you jump out of the
plane. This same platform leads into the building where you destroy the tank factory.
- Land on the second metallic walkway on the long white pipeline. Watch out for sniper fire.
*Operation Der Flakturm
- Land on the scaffolding that is on the rims of the tower below the flak gun's floor.
- Land in the window directly underneath the scaffolding that you get the previous drop spot.
It is in the middle section of the tower.
- Land through the door to your immediate right as you jump.
- Land through the window that is directly to the left of the other window drop spot.
- Land through the far left doorway of the left building on ground level.
"Operation Market Garden": Recommended weapon:
Start with or pick up a sniper rifle for the Nijmegen bridge scene. This will allow you
to take out the Panzerschreks. The Springfield with the variable zoom scope is preferable.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.