Pajama Sam 2 - Thunder And Lighting Aren't So Frightening Cheats
Pajama Sam 2 - Thunder And Lighting Aren't So Frightening
The following mistakes in the game's continuity can be seen.
* The tunnel made by a cloud that Sam uses to parachute down to the
platfoms near the weather machines changes from being small to large.
* The puzzle pieces that Sam picks up do not match the puzzle pieces that
appear in the "puzzle game."
* When Sam inserts the coins into the vending machine, the six buttons are
beneath the coin slots with a digital screen on top. However on the larger
view of the vending machine, the buttons change from six to nine, bottom
to top, and the digital screen disappears.
* The weather machine's positions drawn from outside the factory do not
match their positions drawn from the inside.
* When Sam puts the Velocimomometer back in the machine, there is a mini-
movie of her head sticking up and her saying "Whee!" Yet when the television
comes up to greet Sam, the Velocimomometer is fully in the hole except the
yellow part that has the gauge on it, which is supposed to be up.
* When Sam is first in his house, it is apparently dark enough to be nighttime.
However when he goes to the weather factory it is daytime and the sun is
* The sun machine consists of a satellite collecting solar energy, then turning
it into liquid. The sun is clearly not in the sky so this would not work at all.
* Thunder and Lightning always check on Sam with a television, yet in the
control room, there is no camera for them to have been looking into.
* The solar collector on the sun machine turns sun energy into liquid. How
could the machine be making sun, also use the sun?
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015