The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Pajama Sam - No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside Cheats
Pajama Sam - No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
Alternate ending sequence:
Collect twenty socks to view an alternate ending sequence.
Go up the tree house. Go through the talking doors, then click on the door
below Sam. A lady will come up and kiss him on the cheek.
Unsynchronized audio and video:
You will notice that the audio and video are not synchronized at the following
points during the game.
* When Sam is rushing out of the "gold" door in the mines, he yells
"WHOOOAAAAA!", but his mouth is shut.
* The keys that spin around on the organ and the keys that are playing
do not match the sounds coming out.
The following revealing mistakes can be seen.
* When the lights are off in the flashlight's room, it is very dark despite
all the lava.
* he wood for the track supports are dipped in lava, and they are very strong.
The following mistakes in the game's continuity can be seen.
* When Sam climbs up to the winch in the mines, the rocks in the lava
actually become fewer.
* When Sam lifts King up with the winch, he releases the hook. We do not see
anyone lower it back to the ground, but in the next scene it is back down
on the floor.
* When entering and exiting the music room, Sam shuts the door. However once
inside the room, Sam goes through the door again, and when exiting the door
is still open.
* When going into Darkness' house, the pulley remains motionless. Even if we
do not go anywhere else, just out, the elevator is on the ground and the
basket is in the air, just like it was before Sam went in, and the pulley
did not move.
* When at the garden, the well lowers the bucket by turning the wheel. However
when Sam is closer, he just tosses the bucket in, unless Sam is going down.
* The mine carts that exit Darkness' house and the underground cave have big
chins, looking nothing like King.
* When on Otto, the track visible is nowhere near the bucket, and there is no
mine cart track near the bucket. However in the mines we see the bucket, and
not only is King going in the wrong direction, but the bucket is not moving,
when it should be.
* When Sam enters the magic room, not only does he open the door twice, but
when inside we see the door snap from being open to shut.
The following factual errors can be seen.
* King's wheels are rusted but there is no water in the mines.
* The organ is a pipe organ, but when playing a song he does not sound like a
pipe organ at all. This occurs in at least two songs.
* The organ in the music room has no black keys, but the first song is in B
flat, and there are two black keys used there. On any piano-related instrument,
the keys go down, not up.
* The "trombone" in the music room does not sound like a trombone at all. It
is either a trumpet or flute, or something else.
Cheese and Crackers Mini-Game:
Get in the mine cart, and go to the area of the mines with the one-way door.
Pick up the pick-ax nearby. Go to the mines area labeled "GOLD" by several signs,
and ride through until you stop in front of some gold. Use the pick-ax to get some
of the gold. Leave the mines and go to the boat dock, then ride the boat to the
stone bridge. Give the bridge the gold, and it will let you cross. On the other
side, you will see 3 tic-tac-toe boards - one 3 by 3, one 5 by 5, and one 7 by 7.
Click on one to play a game of Cheese and Crackers, a tic-tac-toe type game, on
that size board.
Once you un-rust the mine cart, go into the area labeled "GOLD" with a bunch of
arrows and signs. When you enter, you will have to click the directions you want
to go quickly. First take the left path, then the upper-left path, and finally
the upper path. If you do it well, you will stop in front of an arcade machine
that lets you play nuggets. In Nuggets, you control a mine cart and must collect
gems while avoiding various obstacles and picking up bonuses.
Submit your codes! Having Pajama Sam - No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside Cheats, codes, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013