The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Real Space 3
Real Space 3 Cheats
Real Space 3
Hints and Cheat Codes:
Submitted by: David K.
* Never stop moving, make yourself a hard target.
* Never stop firing, keep the fire button down at almost all times
* Maneuver behind small fast moving enemy ships to avoid their forward
firing guns and attack them from behind.
* Attack large enemy ships while on the move and fire secondary weapon
as you approach them. Keep looping around while avoiding turret fire.
* Collect power ups before they disappear. Double fire and rapid fire
in combination are great for taking out enemies fast.
* Collect all cash power ups to maximize your purchasing power.
* Spend your upgrade cash wisely. Consider not maxing out your Pulse
Cannon and Beam Lasers as youll soon move on to more powerful weapons.
* Auto-rocket and Shield upgrades are very useful and good for the entire
* Star Blaster is an incredibly powerful and flexible primary weapon
upgrade (full version only).
* Rocket Melee upgrade is great for attacking small fast moving enemy
ships (full version only).
* Heavy Rocket upgrade is great for attacking large slow moving enemy
ships (full version only).
* Use your radar screen to spot approaching enemies.
* Fly towards approaching enemies and keep firing, once you reach the
enemy you will have several auto-rockets on screen which blast the
* Finish off highly damaged small enemies with auto-rockets and leave
to attack the next enemy.
Submitted by: john
coin10000 - get money 10000
mpxv500 - all weapon unlock
Glitch - KFS Vengeance Handicap:
Note: This only applies to people playing Mission 36: Vengeance Sweet
Vengeance or Mission 40: Vengeance Returns.
If you are just aiming to complete the mission/game and do not want a
challenge, you can hide in any of the four corners in the map. KFS
Vengeance cannot fly into the corners and has to turn whenever it nears
the corner, hence rendering himself unable to attack you. When he comes
near, take your chance to shoot him with your special weapon. It does
take some time to defeat Vengeance if you use this method, but at least
you don't have to avoid his deadly fire.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.