Rig 'n' Roll
Submitted by: David K.
Pause the game, then enter one of the following codes and resume
gameplay to activate the corresponding cheat.
slroads - All covered roads displayed on map
sllottery - Extra money and license
slmap - Have full game map
slallcheats - Master code
slturbine - Press Ctrl + 1/2/3/4 for turbo
slfillup - Refuels truck
slrepair - Repairs truck damage
slrecover - Returns you to road immediately
Players will step into the shoes of a young man in the year 2014 as he arrives
in California to pursue his dreams of road domination and capture the Californian
cargo transportation market. There are miles of highways to conquer and cities
and towns to reach as he becomes the greatest trucker on the highways.
Rig'n'Roll is a sequel to "Hard Truck and Hard Truck 2: King of the Road". This
time the game world is true-to-life. Gamers can race high-powered Semis along
thousands miles of real Californian roads, visiting San-Francisco to San Diego,
San Jose to Los Angeles. Rig'n'Roll delivers players the ultimate truck driving
experience with authentic models of trucks and their interiors, completely new
physics and 3D graphics among numerous features. Players will outrun their
opponents to deliver cargo on time or take part in truck races to prove their
professional skills, giving them the opportunity to improve their rating and
authority among other drivers. Rig'n'Roll also gives gamers an opportunity to
test their management skills as they establish their own cargo transportation
Players will recruit staff and hire other drivers to work for them as they
expand their business and eliminate their competitors from the transportation
* 13 models of trucks including such legendary brands as Freightliner,
* Dozens of external restyling and tuning elements for each truck.
* Over 1,200 miles of in-game roads correspond to more than 12,000 miles
of carefully depicted Californian roads, including all major freeways,
highways and intersections.
* 40 key Californian cities, including San Diego, San Francisco and
* Truck races, cargo delivery, economic simulation and a thrilling storyline.
* Dynamic night & day cycles, realistic weather conditions including fog,
rain and snow.
* Breathtaking sights of the Pacific coast, snow-covered peaks of Sierra Nevada,
the Mojave Desert, the Red Rock Canyon, the San Joaquin Valley, the Redwood
National Park, etc.