Submitted by: Abhi
* Move slowly down the corridors and keep looking ahead of MUTT, this
helps you to avoid the traps.
* On all levels try to fully explore all the corridors because you
will find money and food.
* Save your game on each level then if you die you can start from
the same level again without having to start the game again.
* Making a map of each level will help you to keep a track of where
you are, make sure you mark the position of the Goodies room as
you will need to return to it to buy things on most levels.
* When you enter a room for the first time try to find a safe place
to stand. Then you can try to work out what needs to be done.
* To defeat the bridge monsters at the beginning and then end of
each level the best thing you can do is a combination of high
and low hits.
* Remember you can press button 2 in the tunnel to bring up the
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013