The Great Bathroom Escape
What to do:
Submitted by: briannna
1. Pick up the brush.
2. Go right. Pick up toothbrush and denture from the shelf, and
dental glue from the medicine cabinet.
3. Go right twice. Pick up suction noozle, open the WC's upper part
and take metal plate. Get to WC's left part and take control valve.
4. Go right twice, notice the fly next to the neon lamp on the mirror.
Talk to it and notice the spider and the crossed wooden pieces.
5. Go left. Use suction noozle on the spider.
6. Go left twice. Use brush on the crossed wooden pieces
7. Go left and talk to the fly, which will exit the room and give you
a metallic thing. Pick it up, notice it is Key part I.
8. Use denture on metal plate, obtain small saw.
9. Use small saw on toothbrush, obtain handle.
10. Use dental glue on handle, stick control valve on it.
You now have Key Part II.
11. Combine the two parts of your key, use the key on its hole in
12. You're out...back in the living room?
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013