Total Soccer 2000
Is it possible to edit referees' stats?:
Yes, it is. This is what to do:
Open the "referee.dat" (x:\games\total soccer\sys\referee.dat) in
your team designer (in example c:\games\team data\teamdes.exe).
* Now a team containing not players, but referees appear.
* Now you can edit the referees' stats the same way, you usually
edit player skills.
* The only rating that means something, though, is their keeper skill.
* That determines how strict a referee is.
* Maximum 100 means that the referee gives at least three red cards
per game (a little exaggerated maybe).
* Minimum 1 means more or less this: "That's not a free kick!
He isn't entirely dead yet"
Submitted by: master
Go to the team data folder in your game and open the word document
there. You can edit all that you want by editing the document.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014