Character - Tribe Skills:
Submitted by: RM
* The skill level of a character/tribe member can be viewed under
the character tab and/or the tribe tab.
* The color-coded horizontal bar to the right of the hand icon under
the character tab or the tribe tab indicates how much longer it will
take for the member/character to advance to the next skill level.
* There are 4 skill levels a character/tribe member can achieve.
* Novice - dark blue on the skill/hand progression bar.
* Skilled - light blue on the skill/hand progression bar.
* Expert - green on the skill/hand progression bar.
* Guru - yellow/gold on the skill/hand progression bar.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015