The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Women's Murder Club - Death In Scarlet
Women's Murder Club - Death In Scarlet Cheats
Women's Murder Club - Death In Scarlet
Investigation 3 Brown Bottles:
Submitted by: RM
* 4th minus 3rd bottles = - 21
* 3rd minus 5th bottles = 10
* 1st minus 4th bottles = 14
* 2nd minus 1st bottles = 4
* 5th minus 2nd bottles = -7
* Bottles 22, 1, 19, 12 & 15
* 22 12 = 10 therefore Bottle 3 is 22 and Bottle 5 is 12
* if Bottle 5 is #12 then 12 x = -7
* 12 19 = -7 therefore Bottle 2 is 19
* if Bottle 2 is #19 then 19 x = 4
* 19 15 = 4 therefore Bottle 1 is 15 leaving only one number
that could be Bottle 4 Chronicle Office.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.