Submitted by: David K.
* This game has 8 locations to visit, 2 secret locations and 8 additional
locations that can be unlocked once you use your inventory items.
* This is a timed game in which you will have approximately 20 minutes per
scene, which is plenty of time, so not being able to turn off the timer
should not interfere with completing the game.
* Once you've unlocked one of the brain teasers in the game, you can continue
to play it as much as you want. All you have to do is click on the page of
the book that says "mini game" and you can play that game as much as you
* You can not move on to a new city until you've found all the objects on
* To turn the pages of the book back and forth all you have to do is click
on the edges of a page.
* At the end of each scene the man gives you clues as to what will unlock
certain items. Pay attention to those clues because it's telling you which
inventory item you will need and where it goes.
* If you click on the book and you see the words "not yet" at the end of it,
it means that you have not unlocked that section.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013