Big Island Blends
How to change values of items in the game?
- Right click the shortcut icon for the game and choose properties.
- Click on "Find target..." button and you will be directed to the
folder of the game.
- Double click on the folder "levels" to go into it.
- Inside the folder "levels", there is a file called "Upgrades.txt".
Right click on it and choose to open with notepad.
- Once open, you can find cost for each items on the store and change
the cost. Take note that among the two values, the first one is the
cost. i.e. "GLASS SCULPTOR I" "Buy an extra machine to make more
glasses at the same time!" 5 350
Would make the upgrade to cost only $5
- So, basically you can put 0 for the first value and all upgrades are
free especially the bird who helps make drinks.
- After finishing, close the file and save it. Now, all the items in
the store will cost what you have changed.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015