The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: BMX Star
BMX Star Cheats
Submitted by: David K.
* Read the help page inside the game. You press space to turn around, and lean
backwards while riding to gain extra speed.
* For riding on the walls and ceiling: Ride a wheelie almost vertical and hit
the wall, you will stay in the wheelie on the wall and ceiling while still
* If you are sliding upside down, and have some speed, tap the brakes to flip
yourself upwards. Remember, you need to be facing the way you are sliding or
it may not work.
* When your health gets low, let it get all the way up before trying anything
* Try playing BMX backflips to gain riding experience.
* On Slippery Slopes II, use the drop time at the start to do a frontflip.
It only works with frontflips, not back.
* When you flip over onto your back, try to find a slope or jump to go off of.
* When trying to get to high places, hit the jump as hard as you can, then in mid
air be completely vertical. Then, when you get close to the landing, lean forward
and it'll push you further to your landing.
* When you land on your back, accelerate and then hit the brake while leaning forward.
With a little training, you can get back up again most of the time.
* To go up a high ramp and come down properly, place your front wheel so it barely
touches the ramp and hit the spacebar. It'll put your back wheel in its place.
This really helps.
* If you see the red star right next to you, but you think your score is low, you can
try doing backflips to gain points, then collect the star.
* When you rotate, you rotate primarily around the back wheel. When you are going for
a big jump and spinning, you can use the space bar to change which wheel is your
back one, and use that to propel you farther.
* When you go off a quarter pipe and are going straight up, but need to get over a
ledge at the top, make sure your back wheel is facing down.
* When going up a quarter pipe with the intention of turning around and using it to
gather speed, keep your back wheel down a little longer, and use it to keep your
front wheel against the wall, then when you turn around, your back wheel is against
the wall, and you can make a smooth and speed-increasing transition.
* If you lean too far and start to go over backwards hit the brakes. This immediately
corrects your angle at the cost of some speed. You can use this technique to do extreme
wheelies. Note that your front brakes also work and are very helpful in some situations.
* If you are trying to get up on a high ledge but only manage to clear your front wheel,
you can still make it. With your front wheel on the ledge, immediately hit and hold
your brakes, start leaning onto the ledge, and then hit space to change directions.
Keep leaning and holding your brakes. Lean ALL THE WAY back, pulling your wheel up onto
the ledge and over your head. As soon as you start to tip over, change directions again
and start pedaling. Once the other wheel touches the ground, you can use Jesper's trick
to flip yourself upright (get some speed and then hit the brakes). This will take about
90% of your health, but it usually works. I use this trick all the time on Extreme
* When you jump and are about to hit the ledge above you, flip so your wheels hit the
ledge instead of your head. This way you'll keep your health.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.