The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Build-a-lot
Submitted by: David K.
Now, onto the big stuff. Really stuck on a level? Well, there is no difficulty level
setting, and it can get pretty hard. So here’s how to open up all the scenarios -
don’t go around changing the score though - that isn’t what this is about.
1. Search for the file "buildalot.ini" - don’t forget to check “search system
folders” and “search hidden files and folders” as well as “search subfolders”.
2. Double-click on the file and it should open up in a plain text editor
3. Find your profile name. That’s the name you gave the game when you boot
it up. Mine’s Sally. You only have to change values after [User 0] and
before [User 1].
4. Now, look for “LevelStatus” followed by numbers. 0 means you haven’t
played it yet, 2 means you’ve passed, 3 means you experted it. Change
them all to 3.
5. Now look for “LevelNumPlays” and change all of those to 1’s.
6. Change all the “CityGift”s to 1’s as well.
7. Change all the “CasualLevelStatus”s to 1’s.
8. Save the file.
9. Close everything and open the game. Now, when you click on the main screen,
you should be able to access all the missions as well as all the casual
Always flip your first house. It’ll give you enough startup funds to pay
for materials and whatnot. In later scenarios, keep in mind that the most
logical progression is:
* Build a Sawmill
* Spend $75k on materials
* Build a workshop
* Build a bank, set it to donate
* Hire a worker if you have to, and build the most expensive house you can afford.
* upgrade the house to 2 stars if Rambler and mansion, 4 stars everything else if
you can afford it. NEVER sell anything at 3 stars.
* flip it
* Buy materials at the cheapest bulk rate
* Hire some workers and build the most expensive houses you can
* upgrade those to 4 stars if you plan to keep them. Rent is proportional to the
money you spend on it by %.
After building a bank click on "Donate-On" button. This way you will prevent taxes.
Move the cursor & watch the bank meter fill up, when it almost touch the end click
on "Donate off" button then you will get the bank interests. After getting the money
repeat the process. You will have to do it fast otherwise you will have to pay the
tax. You will pay taxes, less than all time donate off option.
Beat the first three levels of the career mode and a new mode, Casual Mode, effectively
a play-as-you-wish mode, will be unlocked.
Casual Mode - Beat the first three Career Mode levels.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.