Fairy Godmother Tycoon
Quickly drive competitors out of business:
Submitted by: RM
When starting a new world, go to the "Reports/Competitors" tab and
find out which competitor has the lowest cash/net worth. Then, go
to the "Marketing" tab and hire some Goons. After a few days, you
may have to visit the loan shark but it is well worth it.
IF you hire four Persuasion Trolls (or Three Persuasion trolls and
a Giant Lazy Baby, which seems to work the best) and set them
directly in front of the weakest competitor's store, the competitor
will quickly run out of money and will be driven out of business.
Once they are gone, repeat the same tactic with the next lowest
competitor until they are all gone.
- the persuasion troll in front of the pigs
- a town crier in front of the bulls and a big baby
- a billboard troll by your store
- you will need to do research and borrow from the loan shark godmother
will pay him off once
- upgrade your warehouse your potion maker
- the only spells you need will be hush and the flying elephant.
- keep your prices good so you will have happy customers
- make sure you buy enough ingrediants I think this town has 100 or 150
people so try to keep enough if you get close to running out use the
elephant to deliver more.
- you don't have to worry about really paying the loan shark back..just get
to 4000 cash..just pay back when you can.
- the chicken lips are the hardest to keep in stock and I think the most
I usually start out buying 10 of each ingredients, I set my price at about
$60 for the first potion when the demand is high and at about $55 when it is
low, that is for swelled head. For flaming, I set it at $70 for high demand
and $65 for low demand. Singing at about $85 for high demand and $70 for low
For this scenario I put out about 30 mailers when demand is high (15 when low)
and have the pop up gremlins to start with in the middle of town no matter what
the demand is.
If people don't come to your store, you need to spend a little money on marketing.
Flying monkeys usually do the trick.
Tips and Tricks:
* If you are lacking of money, go and borrow the max from the Loanshark. Not to
worry when you went broke and couldn't pay off the loan, the Fairy Godmother will
help you to pay off the loan and give you a bit of cash. Note that she will only
help ONCE per village.
* Running low on cash because that love potion wasn't as popular as you thought it
would be? Don't be afraid to visit the Loan Shark! You can borrow what you need
and pay him back when you can. But don't worry too much about your debt. The Fairy
Godmother will pay him back for you, once per village, so concentrate on building
your net worth and you'll go far!
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014