Submitted by: David K.
* While collecting presents and doing flips, if you grab the nose of your
board (spacebar) while collecting, you will double the amount that the
presents are worth.
* In level 5, when you drop down, use the droptime to make a flip
(frontflip or backflip).
* When jumping, watch out not to do both back-flips and forward-flips. Just
do one or the other. If you do both, you won't get any points.
* If you tap the left arrow key a few times, you can make Santa play wicked
* Well we all know and love Paul Nelson's 'tap the left air guitar', but this
is 100% better! tap left, right, left, right, and santa is strumming his
guitar like there's no tomorrow!
* If you reach level ten with more than one life in reserve, grab some presents
and then try to crash on purpose. Then use your last life to land successfully.
The game ends after 10 levels no matter what, so if you have any lives in
reserve they will be wasted opportunities to gain points.
* In you get 'Ouch!' on your screen, still try and get the presents in the air.
You can still get points after you die.
* Make sure you use the spacebar on flips to double the points of presents.
* Use your extra lives on level 9 to pick up the most points.
* Do flips when you can between ramps to gain extra points.
* On level 1 hit the first ramp at a slower speed to get both presents.
* On level 2 after the second ramp slow down (by pressing the down arrow) or
you will clear the dropoff with too much speed and miss the presents on the
* You can beat levels 1-4 without pressing a single button.
* On level 5 you can do multiple flips on the steep incline before the first
* Hold the left arrow to make Santa stick out his big belly.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014