Gearbolt Rage - Infinite Pain
Submitted by: rickHH
1) Very simple, never stop moving no matter what.
2) When a stage starts, shoot the enemies when they come out,
then run for the corner, as all of the enemies go towards the
middle and don't go towards the corners much, you can pick them
away, then move to another corner, this works great for me.
3) ALWAYS kill the agents first.
4) If an agent goes off-screen, NEVER go after them, wait until you
can see them, if you get close they will shoot the hell outta you.
5) For killing dogs super fast, run through them with the giga torch.
6) For killing huge enemy groups, use the hell bird, BUT NEVER use this
on single enemies.
7) When you have the stinger, strafe as you shoot to make the rockets in
a line, the basic enemies can't dodge this most of the time (the agents
will run very fast out of the way so they are harder to get with this tech).
8) With the adg launcher, try to be as accurate as you can with single
enemies, the grenades move slow and you have low ammo in this gun, for
large groups, just unload your whole gun.
9) Always try to get at the right angle for large distance shotgun shots, or
just never use it unless you are close.
10) Never ever stop shooting if you get stuck with the VulcanXL.
11) If your getting surrounded, get a giga torch and run in circles shooting,
but you have to be alert when using this, it gets very hard to see bullets
when your distracted by craploads of blood.
12) Never run into a group of enemies unless you desperatley need health,
and it is in the middle of them.
13) If you don't care about your KPM and your health is low, leave one enemy
alive and wait for a health pack, then kill him and go on (this usually takes
a while though).
14) Strafing is the key to winning in this game.
15) Don't ever shoot explosive guns when an enemy is in front of you, you
will blow yourself up.
16) Don't kill a hazmat suit near you, you will be severely damaged by the
'spinning flaming circle thingy of doom that will kill you with fire'.
17) Never play with light on your pc, you can't see enemies with a glare
(arrrggghhh that annoys me).
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015