The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Pajama Sam In Don't Fear the Dark
Pajama Sam In Don't Fear the Dark Cheats
Pajama Sam In Don't Fear the Dark
Alternate ending sequence:
Submitted by: RM
Collect twenty socks to view an alternate ending sequence.
Go up the tree house. Go through the talking doors, then click on
the door below Sam. A lady will come up and kiss him on the cheek.
Unsynchronized audio and video:
You will notice that the audio and video are not synchronized at the
following points during the game.
* When Sam is rushing out of the "gold" door in the mines, he yells
"WHOOOAAAAA!", but his mouth is shut.
* The keys that spin around on the organ and the keys that are playing
do not match the sounds coming out.
The following revealing mistakes can be seen.
* When the lights are off in the flashlight's room, it is very dark despite
all the lava.
* he wood for the track supports are dipped in lava, and they are very strong.
The following mistakes in the game's continuity can be seen.
* When Sam climbs up to the winch in the mines, the rocks in the lava
actually become fewer.
* When Sam lifts King up with the winch, he releases the hook. We do not see
anyone lower it back to the ground, but in the next scene it is back down
on the floor.
* When entering and exiting the music room, Sam shuts the door. However once
inside the room, Sam goes through the door again, and when exiting the door
is still open.
* When going into Darkness' house, the pulley remains motionless. Even if we
do not go anywhere else, just out, the elevator is on the ground and the
basket is in the air, just like it was before Sam went in, and the pulley
did not move.
* When at the garden, the well lowers the bucket by turning the wheel. However
when Sam is closer, he just tosses the bucket in, unless Sam is going down.
* The mine carts that exit Darkness' house and the underground cave have big
chins, looking nothing like King.
* When on Otto, the track visible is nowhere near the bucket, and there is no
mine cart track near the bucket. However in the mines we see the bucket, and
not only is King going in the wrong direction, but the bucket is not moving,
when it should be.
* When Sam enters the magic room, not only does he open the door twice, but
when inside we see the door snap from being open to shut.
The following factual errors can be seen.
* King's wheels are rusted but there is no water in the mines.
* The organ is a pipe organ, but when playing a song he does not sound like a
pipe organ at all. This occurs in at least two songs.
* The organ in the music room has no black keys, but the first song is in B
flat, and there are two black keys used there. On any piano-related instrument,
the keys go down, not up.
* The "trombone" in the music room does not sound like a trombone at all. It
is either a trumpet or flute, or something else.
Cheese And Crackers mini-game:
Get in the mine cart and go to the area of the mines with the one-way door. Pick
up the nearby pickaxe. Go to the mine area labeled "Gold" by several signs. Ride
through it until you stop in front of some gold. Use the pickaxe to get some of
the gold. Leave the mines and go to the boat dock. Ride the boat to the stone
bridge. Give the bridge the gold then cross it. You will see three tic-tac-toe
boards on the other side (3x3, 5x5, and 7x7). Click on one of them to play a game
of Cheese And Crackers, which is a tic-tac-toe type mini-game.
Remove the rust from the mine cart. Go into the area that is labeled "Gold" by a
group of arrows and signs. When you enter it, you must click the directions you
want to go quickly. Take the left path, then the upper-left path, then finally
the upper path. If done correctly, you will stop in front of an arcade machine
that lets you play the Nuggets mini-game. In Nuggets, you will be in control of
a mine cart and have to collect gems while avoiding various obstacles and picking
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.