Paradish Pet Salon
When you first start to buy chairs for your shop, line them up on the right
side of your desk for customers who are waiting for their pets first. You
wonít really need chairs on the left side for a few rounds. This allows you
to save some money in the beginning for the different stations you will need
Watch the news item box after you complete a round. It will tell you what
station you should buy next and alert you on days when customers will be
demanding a certain station. Pay attention so you can buy the new station
or upgrade an existing one.
Moviní on up:
- As your shop grows, youíll gain popularity. Once your popularity (and your
income + savings) reach a certain level, youíll be able to upgrade to a new
- Once you purchase a new shop, SELL everything from your first shop except 1
red and 1 blue station (you have to keep the shop running with something,
right?) Use the money to get your second shop running. NOTE: Customers will
leave if they want a service you donít have so be sure to buy all the stations
Combos and Bonus points:
Every time you successfully place the proper pet in the proper station, the combo
meter rises. When it reaches the top, you will earn bonus points
SPECIAL NOTE: Having another shop adds a 50% bonus to the money you make.
Two shops increase the bonus by %100. Three shops; %150 and so on.
Yay! Puppies and Kitties!:
As you play, you will develop your own method to get your clients through your
shop quickly. The following are just things to keep in mind.
- You can only have two dogs with you at one time. However, you can swap out with
a third one already in a station and waiting to come out. Just make sure you have
a pet with you that has to go into the station you are trying to swap out.
- If you swap out or place a pet into a station where he does not need to go, you
will affect both the petís AND the customerís.
- At the same time, rewarding a pet with a treat or a drink of water will also have
a positive effect on the petís owner as well as the pet.
- When pets begin to get restless, they will start to meow or bark. It can get hard
to discern who is basking or meowing at times.
- Donít Panic! If your shop is decorated nicely, you will have plenty of time to
get a pet through an entire cycle before it grows too restless and leaves without
- Once you get every pet into a station and every owner is on the waiting room side
of the shop, you can slow down and try to maximize each petís heart meter in order
to get bigger tips.
- Take each pet to the treat and water station between services to raise their meters.
- You can take as long as you want. As long as each pet is happy, each owner is happy.
Play the whole day and when u finish with the last pet just press exit, the money
will be saved but u stay at the same easier level.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If youīre an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014