Submitted by: RM
1. Balance the square in the middle.
2. Balance the long stick on top of the square.
(make sure it's in the exact middle)
3. Put the 2 circles next to each other on the stick.
(somewhat quickly, or they'll roll off)
4. Put the square in the dent between the circles. If
you did it right, the square should stop the circles
from rolling off.
Level 29 - Triangles:
First one, long side against bar. Rest stack one by one on top in
a tall column. You have to be very careful on each placement as
otherwise they all slide, but I guess you have found that out already.
* long bar horizontally
* L shaped piece ~1/2 way between the left end and the middle of the
long bar; long side of the L down
* big ball in the middle of the long bar
* next step needs to be kind of quick
* plus in the X orientation ~1/2 way between the right end and the
middle of the long bar
* ball nestled in the L
* ball resting on the middle ball and the X
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013