Submitted by: David K.
Surviving in Rust can be difficult, but keep the following tips in mind to give
yourself a fighting chance.
* Expect no mercy. If someone sees you on a PvP server, he's going to try to kill
you immediately. Plan accordingly.
* Look for familiar ground. Immediately search out a place where you're comfortable
and avoid anywhere crowded. Don't worry about dying at first, or collecting anything
that isn't convenient. Your goal is to find a worthy place to build.
* Build in a hidden location. Don't make it easy for someone else to find your stuff.
The harder it will be for someone to stumble across your base, the less likely it is
that someone will do so and try to rob your resources.
* Start with planks. Find some pigs to provide cloth and food, and gather enough wood
to build some planks to serve as a foundation. Then you can build a shelter with two
walls and two doors, so that you have an alternate exit if someone comes pounding on
one of your doors. You want a very compact space, and you can stack a fireplace on
top of your box to conserve room.
* Hide out on the first night. Don't do anything to call attention to yourself, since
you're still too weak to do much good. Hopefully, you can make something to keep
yourself warm during the chill, so that your food consumption rate drops.
* Upgrade as soon as you can. On day two, there's a good chance you can upgrade your
building with metal doors, if you're able to gather enough metal.
* Consider your layout carefully. As you keep playing, you should be able to expand
your shelter. What started as a 1x1 can grow to a 3x3 and even a 5x5, but you need
to consider your layout carefully. You should place your most precious stuff in the
middle, and make that room difficult by placing as many metal doors as possible
between it and your building's entrance (to give any invaders more fits).
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015