The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Silent Steel
Silent Steel Cheats
Submitted by: conner54
SILENT STEEL Walkthrough** (Spoilers)
By: firstname.lastname@example.org (David Liska)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 23:56:04 GMT
Those who haven't played this game yet should really check it out. It's one
of those games that you hate when you're losing, but love when you're winning.
Below is one of several possible solutions. If anyone has any others, please
post and e-mail to me. Thanks, Dave
* This is the Captain.
* I'll be right down.
* I'll need to see you in my Cabin XO, ASAP.
* This is as serious as it gets, XO,
* How she got out is anybody's guess
* I want you supervising SONAR, Mr. Foster
* We were liaison-authorized to talk to the battlegroup
* I received the message from COMSUBLANT
* At best speed, what are the probable positions of a submarine
* Kilo class submarine, export type, possibly
* Standard speed will be sufficient, but let's go deep
* I'd like to load all the tubes, make each ready to fire
* Did you try isolating it with the other passive sets?
* Best guess, ensign, what is it?
* Do we have a problem or are we worrying about nothing?
* How long would a hull search take?
* I want to lock out a diver, XO
* Get it back to the Chief Engineer
* I'm willing to listen to a list of suspects
* Anything strange happen in the line-handling party, Mr. Wheeler?
* Everyone's a suspect, Mr. Wheeler
* You put that device on the hull, Holland, admit it.
* Holland, we know you're lying. Tell us the truth.
* Admit you did it, Holland.
* I heard that already. You were the last man below, right?
* I'm placing you under arrest, Petty Officer Holland
* Sound the general alarm. Battle stations. Torpedo.
* My intentions are to return fire and break contact with the hostile submarine
* Continue to close with target vessel
* Fire tube one!
* Take evasive maneuvers. Deploy counter-measures.
* Give me time until Mark 48 ADCAP impact.
* Time until Set-65 impact.
* Do you have a contact, ensign?
* Can you give me a course and speed on this contact?
* I'm going to my cabin for my sidearm.
* Put the gun down Wheeler, you really don't want to hurt anyone.
* Get me a firing solution.
* Match bearings and shoot.
* Mr. Foster, what's the time to Mark-48 impact?
* Come to periscope depth. Give him the nav fix.
* Close in and generate new bearings.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you΄re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2016