Top Dog II
Submitted by: David K.
* Even after the enemy plane dies, you can continue to shoot it for extra
* When the game starts and both planes are on the ground, wait until the
other one has taken off and time a shot with your cannon just after it
is off the ground. Try getting a few hits with the gun too.
* Releasing the throttle in a loop will allow you to turn with a much tighter
radius; however, be careful not to stall and crash.
* At the beginning of each round, try to land. You can get in a sneaky hit at
the beginning with a well placed cannon shot.
* If the enemy is on the ground, you can shoot it, but they can also shoot
you, so be careful when landing for ground repairs.
* When you are accelerating and turning, the enemy plane will do the same
thing. Neither of you can hit each other. While you are doing this, release
the throttle, but keep turning. You will be able to shoot them with your
* You can pick up the repair box without landing, make sure not to crash though.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013