Warhammer 40,000 - Space Marine
ALL Steam achievements:
Submitted by: MaziD
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement.
To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile",
"View all my games", then the game and view stats.
Angel of Death: Kill 500 enemies using Ranged weapons.
Armored in Glory: Complete 10 armor challenges.
Battle Brother: Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 10.
Blast Radius: Multi-kill -- 5 enemies with 1 Frag grenade.
Brute Force...Unleashed: Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only the
Vengeance Launcher and Power Axe.
Burn Them All: Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only Plasma weapons.
But I Am Finished With You: Kill Warboss Grimskull once and for all.
Captain: Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 30.
Chain of Death: Multi-kill -- Detonate a chain of 5 consecutive Vengeance Launcher
rounds, killing 10 enemies.
Chapter Master: Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 40.
Command Squad: Reunite with your Space Marine brothers.
Death from Above: Kill 25 enemies with ground pound.
Defender: Kill 25 opponents who are capturing your Control Point in Seize Ground.
Devastation!: Have 10 times more kills than deaths in a single game of Annihilation.
Die, Heretics: Kill 50 chaos space marines.
Down to Earth: Kill 50 Assault Marines/Raptors in mid-air.
Feel My Wrath: Kill 250 enemies using Melee Fury attacks.
Finesse and Fury: Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only Stalker-Pattern
Bolter and Chainsword.
Firepower: Kill 250 enemies using Exotic weapons.
Glorious Slaughter: Kill 75 enemies using Executions.
Hammer of the Imperium: Use the Invictus to destroy the Orbital Spire.
Here, At the End of All Things: Kill daemon prince nemeroth.
Into the Breach: Fight your way to the crashed Rok.
Jack of All Trades: Play 10 Multiplayer games using each class.
Keeper of the Armory: Complete all the weapon challenges.
Lexicanum: Collect 10 servo skulls.
Librarian of Macragge: Collect all Servo Skulls.
Master Crafted: Fully customize a Space Marine and a Chaos Space Marine character.
Master of Arms: Complete 5 weapon challenges.
Master of Sword and Gun: Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only
the Bolt Pistol and Chainsword.
Master of the Clean Kill: Get 250 Headshots.
Nob Down: Win 10 struggles against the ork nob.
None Can Stand Before You: Complete the entire game on Hard difficulty.
Not So Tough: Kill 10 'ard boyz.
Precision Killer: Multi-kill -- 2 enemies with 1 Stalker-Pattern bolter shot.
Put Them Down: Get 100 Headshots.
Shapeshifter: Play each class in Multiplayer.
Shock & Awe: Kill 150 enemies using the Charge attack.
Silence the Cannon: Destroy the Orbital Gun.
Success is Measured in Blood: Kill 500 enemies using Melee weapons.
The Bigger They Are...: Kill 25 ork nobs.
The Emperor Protects: Complete Part 1 of the game on Hard difficulty in a single
session without dying or restarting.
The Emperor's Marksman: Kill 10 enemies in a row in a single Ranged Fury activation.
The Might of the Righteous: Kill 100 enemies.
True Son of the Emperor: Kill 40,000 enemies in the game (all game modes combined).
Veteran: Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 20.
Visible, Violent Death: Kill 2,500 enemies.
Warrior of Darkness and Light: Play 10 Multiplayer games as Space Marine and 10
Multiplayer games as Chaos Marine.
We Take Our Chances: Fire the Psychic Scourge.
You Must Carry It: Retrieve the Power Source.
All Secrect Servo Skull locations:
Submitted by: MaziD
Search the indicated locations to find all 48 Servo Skulls:
1. At the start of the chapter, before entering the building, destroy the Ork barricade
opposite of that building to find it.
2. At the start of the chapter, after your conversation with Leandros and dealing with
the ambush by the Gretchins, you will find it on a patch to the right, by some sandbags.
3. In Trenches, in the second bunker, just after you meet Lt. Mira.
4. In No Man's Land, look near the grenades in a small room after you enter the building
from the courtyard.
5. In No Man's Land, after exiting the building, look for it on the first bunker to the
6. At the start of the chapter, when you are inside the fortress, look to the right,
and destroy the barricade that is next to the ammo. Go inside the room to find it.
7. In the Armory, take the elevator on the lower floor to find it ahead of you by some
8. In the Train Station, at the end of the first walkway, just before you head to the
train, turn left to find it.
9. At the start of the chapter, after seeing the Crane and finishing the Orks in the
lower area, look behind the crate to the right.
10. In Cargo Bay, after you take the elevator down, you will find it on the walkway
towards the manufactorum.
11. At the start of the chapter, when you are on your way up to the elevator, take a
walkway left that is going down with some grenades to find it.
12. At the start of the chapter, just before activating the bridge, go to the ramp
to the left of the door.
13. At the start of the chapter, in the sewers, after your second encounter with the
Works, you will find it in the left sewer entrance. It is opposite to the exit.
14. At the start of the chapter, before the elevator and after you drop down to the
catwalks, look behind a barricade on the left to find it.
15. At the start of the chapter, before entering the street, drop down into some
rubble, and look in the hallway behind you.
16. At the start of the chapter, after your encounter with Shoota Boyz and entering
the building, look for it in a room to the right.
17. Go upstairs from where the previous Skull was to find it in a room on your left.
18. In Street Warfare, first underground tunnels, in an area to the right with ammo.
19. In Street Warfare, before the ramp up, after the fight with Orks in the big room,
to the left of the ramp.
20. In Jump Pack, after you jump up to the first platform, follow the path to the right,
and then jump up to next level to reach it.
21. In Jump Pack, after your first encounter with Orks, go past the crashed Rok, and
to the right of the stairs.
22. In Jump Pack, after the fight with the Wierdboy, head down the stairs to the right
to find it by the grenades.
23. In Jump Pack, after exiting the area with the Weirdboy, before heading down the
stairs, jump over some rubble straight ahead to reach it.
24. In Jump Pack, in the next area that is two level above you on your right, after
climbing up the small stairs.
25. In Kalkys Outskirts, take a left from the destroyed bridge to find it at the
end of the canyon.
26. In Kalkys Outskirts, look near where the canyons converge and the crashed
27. In Kalkys Outskirts, before heading up the ramp after the second pipe, it is
to the left of the ramp.
28. At the start of the chapter, when you come across an intersection after destroying
the pair of Servo turrets, go left instead of right.
29. In The Labs, it is in the smaller lab with a turret. If you are out of ammo, you
can destroy the turret for ammo.
30. In the Security Room, kill the Shoota Boyz, then place the power source in the
center of the room, and take the side walkway with the destroyed door to find it nearby.
31. At the start of the chapter, when you are supposed to enter a pipe from the bridge,
go upstairs, and turn left to find it at the end of the hallway, behind the barricade.
32. At the start of the chapter, after getting the previous Servo Skull, follow the
hallway in the opposite direction. There is a large room with ammo past the stairs behind
another barricade that you will come across. It is inside this room.
33. At the start of the chapter, after the battle between Chaos and Orks, go upstairs to
find it in the room to your right on the upper floor.
34. In Enemies Aplenty, re-unite with Lt. Mira, and look for it near the back wall by
35. In Enemies Aplenty, take the elevator, and go down the hallway until you reach
another hallway to your right. To the right of that hallway is a small room with the
Servo Skull inside.
36. In Bastion Primus, when you go back to the original hallway from the elevator,
at the end of that hallway, it is down the catwalk by some weapons and a shrine with
a Plasma Gun.
37. In Bastion Primus, after you break apart from your squad and Lt. Mira, you will
find it in a trench near a weapon cache.
38. In Bastion Primus, you will find it before the battle with Warboss. It is under
the bunker, behind some crates near the ammo cache and final door.
39. At the start of the chapter, you will find it before exiting the catwalks area,
through the door on the left, just before the ramp.
40. In Free The Titan, it is in the left corner of the room after exiting the elevator.
41. In Free The Titan, when you break apart from your squad, go up the ramp to the
left of the elevator to find it in the side room.
42. In Free The Titan, it is in a small room to the left of the walkway where you
encounter the Chaos Drone.
43. At the start of the chapter, exit the elevator, and look to the right of the
ammo and weapons to find it.
44. In Traitor's Arena, it is in a destroyed pipe to the right of where you fight
Renegades, which is just before you go outdoors.
45. In Traitor's Arena, after you fight with Bloodletter Daemons, it is near the
weapons before you go up the stairs to the next area.
46. In Ascent, after you meet with Chaos Psyker, look for it in a hallway on the
47. In Vertigo, you will find it on a floating platform above the Chaos Space
Marine just after you exit the hallway.
48. In Vertigo, after your encounter with Chaos Drone, look for it in a small
room to the right.