The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Submitted by: RM
* Broken houses, cursed houses and houses for sale do NOT generate
* Repair and exorcise houses as soon as possible.
* The value of the houses in this game are somewhat construed. You
ALWAYS purchase a house for what it is worth...but...you can NEVER
sell a house for what it is worth; usually a minimum of 20% lower
than the worth.
* It is generally better to reject the first offer on a house when
trying to sell as generally the second offer is better. The game
likes to catch you off guard and second guessing because this doesn't
always hold true.
* Be quick in deciding if you want to purchase a property as they are
not up for sale long.
* The costs to strengthen, exorcise, repair and obtain a permit are
based on the value of the house. The higher the value, the higher
* Strengthened and Charmed houses lose that protection when the house
is upgraded...it keeps that protection if sold.
* You can sell a strengthened or charmed house and have it count towards
a goal objective.
* It is generally better to build the most expensive house available
then sell to gain capital for purchasing properties.
* There will be added goals on some levels that generally appear after
the primary goals have been accomplished.
* On levels where you have to "zap" characters to finish the level;
it's best to try to zap them as close to the edges of the scene as
possible to avoid them cursing houses.
* It's best not to strengthen houses when you have to make repairs on
houses as part of the goals until the goal has been met.
* You will only build or have available some "special" buildings one
time. These buildings are always part of the goals. i.e. mill, tavern,
market, florist, castle, etc. and are significant to the story-line.
* There are bonus levels available after receiving the gold medal on all
levels within a section. The bonus levels are not timed with a monetary
goal to finish the level.
There are 3 spells that can be bought and used multiple times after building
a school. The spells are on a timer...when the time runs out the spell is no
longer in effect. There is also a delay time between availability for casting
Speed-Up Spell - The dwarfs work faster and cost $40,000.
Ghosts Spell - Puts random houses up for sale and cost $65,000.
Euphoria Spell - Doubles the rent and banishes spirits and cost $52,500.
Submit your codes! Having Wonderburg Cheats, codes, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013